Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday, 3/4/13 – Sunday 3/10/13

Monday was a normal P-day with shopping that seemed to take forever! Basketball was really good! We had dinner with the Tompkins. My first real southern meal. We had Mullet, sweet potato fries, pickled okra and deviled eggs. Then prepped for the trade off with Tally 1.

Tuesday was our trade off and I got to go to the Tally 1 area with Elder Call. We ran a lot in the morning and I was way sore the next day. I can't really write all the things that happened, but we really had a lot of fun and laughed a lot! We saw a couple gators as well and a few less actives. Busy day, but it was fun. I hope that I will get to serve with Elder Call.

Wednesday we had dinner at Popeye's with Elder and Sister Mower. We also had a great lesson with Jamie and Dave, but the appointment went too long. We were going to go give his Mom a blessing, but that didn't happen. So I felt really bad that the appointment went long.

Thursday we had Zone Conference and it was GREAT!! I love listening to President and Sister Jensen! They are the best! We also listened to the Assistants and the Zone Leaders. I loved it all! We also got to teach Jasmina and her dad, James. It was so good. Then I burned my 6 month tie cause I guess that is the missionary thing to do. I also finished the Book of Mormon again. It's TRUE!

Friday was chaos, but great! Helped Sister Mendenhall move her stuff to her storage unit and she also donated some stuff to the mission, so we headed to the mission storage unit to drop some stuff there as well. We also helped Marsha with her path that she has been making. Then we did some weekly planning and then had FHE with the Looney's.

Saturday was a decent day of missionary work. A couple of things fell through, but we had a good lesson. We took Keith to Sister Malone's (less active) which went very well. She is thinking of coming back to church. Then we headed to Trey's for dinner and Dan was there as well with his wife. Really good spaghetti. Then went home so Elder Stewart could pack.

Sunday we lost an hour of sleep because of daylights saving and a second hour because we had to get up at 5:30 to go to Ward Council. Great meeting though! The new Bishopric is exciting! Great lessons at church as well! Then Elder Stewart packed some more and we also had a good dinner with the Hood's.


No comments:

Post a Comment